What we’re looking for
We are seeking for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Enosta Agency is a sub-brand of ENOUVO Group providing Product Design, Digital Branding, Web Development, and Digital Marketing solutions. VISIT us at https://enosta.com/
Job duties and responsibilities
- Working directly with Manager/Director and clients, taking briefs, making proposals and propose to Manager/Director and clients;
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to clients;
- Daily working with Manager/ Director and clients to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Making report to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Manager/Director and clients;
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationship with clients;
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Managing accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation…;
- Handling to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction;
- Planning and executing a strategy for selling new services;
- Proactively supporting Manager/Director to approach to evaluate and improve working processes, and finalise documentation for Enosta.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Excellent communication/presentation/negotiation skills and ability to build relationships
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
- 13th month salary, fully insurance package and healthcare insurance – Enouvo Care
- 12+3 paid leaves per year
- Semi-annually performance review
- Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week Monday – Friday, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
- Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required
- Annual health check
- Free training programs/ courses and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Join in various company activities: Summer company trip, english club, movie night, football, birthday parties, etc..
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]