2 .NET Developers
– Developing and turning UI designs into polished, accessible, cross-device, responsive web application.
– Interacting with team members and clients to understand requirements and delivering solutions based on those requirements.
– Maintaining high coding standards and practices, and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
– Introducing new technologies, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
– 3+ years demonstrated development experience writing ASP.NET web applications
– Strong knowledge in .NET (>4.5) development using C#, MVC, Restful API, Razor, IoC, as well as good C# design patterns
– Experience in WPF application is a plus
– Knowledge and experience in database design, Entity Frameworks Code First and Data First migrations
– Unit tests/integration tests experience.
– Proven analytical and problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
– Moderate English communication skills – both verbal and written.
Why choose us?
Unlike any other workplaces, at Enouvo, we love building a new modern, creative and flexible environment. You will be:
– Flexible in working time: 40hrs/week, flexible in start time/end time, you can compensate work on Saturday if needed
– Flexible in working space: flexible and creative desks, can bring laptop home and work remotely if required- You will be part of the Enouvo “family” with all of the young, talented and passionate colleagues
– Competitive salary and bonus based on your own performance
How to apply?