Mid Level Frontend Wed Developer
Curious what it takes to this developer role at Enouvo? Here’s what you can do:
- Work closely with other developers to pioneer and evangelize front-end technologies
- Lead the efforts on establishing best practices and upholding coding standards
- Collaborate with product owners and other developers on building high quality, new features for the platform
- Implement client-side validation before submitting to the back-end
- Designing, maintaining and developing customer websites
We believe that to flourish in this role, you’re good at:
- 1+ years developing and implementing complex web-based UIs
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Redux (desired), Angular, etc.)
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 with a strong attention to detail, polish, and responsive design
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly interactive team environment and build relationships
- Passion for team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- A strong logical thinker who is willing to learn, to continuously improve with open mindset
What we offer you:
- Be part of an open and non-hierarchical environment where everyone is expected to speak up and collaborate in project and organizational directions
- An incredible team of fun, humble but brilliant co-workers
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a well-funded, growing company
- Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities for personal development
- Flexible working hours (as long as you work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, no sharp start time/end time)
- Weekly social activities such as football or bowling give an opportunity to all staff to network and share their interests with others.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced IT professional, at Enouvo we are always looking for exceptional talent.
To apply, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (+84) 901 131 212
Adress: 15 Ta My Duat Street, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District. Danang City.